Volunteers are instrumental to making the Covington 5K the great event is is year after year. We need you, your group, your co-workers, your family members to join in the fun.
Reasons to Volunteer:
- Make a difference and give back to the community
- Help promote the advancement of the Circle Trail, local programs, & scholarships
- High School Students: Build your resume for college
- Have fun and meet new friends!
- Water Station
- Course Monitor
- Registation / Finish Line
To participate as an event volunteer, please contact race director Josh Allen using the contact form below.